- Department of Natural Resources awards $100 million to Kansas City (May 11, 2021), Missouri Department of Natural Resources.
- KC Water Celebrates the Construction of a New Waste Recovery System (March 1, 2021), KC Water
- KC Water says $100 million plan will help stench, environment near waste treatment plant (Feb. 20, 2019), KMBC News.
- KC Water to Seek Assistance from State to Help Finance Critical Infrastructure Improvement Project (Jan. 31, 2019), KC Water.
- KC Water Invited to Apply for Federal Loans for Crucial Infrastructure Upgrade (Nov. 8, 2018), KC Water.
Other Thermal Hydrolysis Process (THP) Plants
United States and Canada
- San Francisco Biosolids Digester Facility Project – San Francisco, California
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission – Laurel, Maryland
- Neuse River Resource Recovery Facility – Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hampton Roads Sanitation District – Hampton Roads, Virginia
- Arlington Water Pollution Control Plant – Arlington, Virginia