Design-Build and Subcontractor Meeting #1
The following documents and resources are from the informational meeting held on June 17, 2019.
- Blue River Biosolids Meeting Flyer [PDF]: Design-Build and Subcontractor opportunities
- Outreach meeting presentation [PDF]
- Check-in Sheets [PDF]: Please note, there are two sets of check-in sheets. Participants who RSVPed and attended the meeting put their initials by their name.
- Sign-in Sheets [PDF]: Participants who did not RSVP filled in the sign-in sheet.
- Photo Gallery: Photos from the meeting
Other Thermal Hydrolysis Process (THP) Plants
United States and Canada
- San Francisco Biosolids Digester Facility Project – San Francisco, California
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission – Laurel, Maryland
- Neuse River Resource Recovery Facility – Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hampton Roads Sanitation District – Hampton Roads, Virginia
- Arlington Water Pollution Control Plant – Arlington, Virginia
Outside News Articles
- KC Water hosts tour at future biosolids facility site (August 24, 2022), Northeast News
- KC wastewater treatment plant to recycle human waste into energy sources (August 17, 2022), KCTV 5
- New treatment facility will reduce waste smell along Kansas City highways (December 28, 2021), KMBC 9 News
- Department of Natural Resources awards $100 million to Kansas City (May 11, 2021), Missouri Department of Natural Resources.
- KC Water says $100 million plan will help stench, environment near waste treatment plant (Feb. 20, 2019), KMBC News.
- KC Water to Seek Assistance from State to Help Finance Critical Infrastructure Improvement Project (Jan. 31, 2019), KC Water.
- KC Water Invited to Apply for Federal Loans for Crucial Infrastructure Upgrade (Nov. 8, 2018), KC Water.