The project team endeavors to ensure the fair and equitable treatment of all people and offerors throughout the procurement process. The procurement process includes the evaluation of proposals and selection of the winning proposal in accordance with applicable federal and state law and regulations.
Information related to the Blue River Biosolids Facility procurement process will be available on this webpage.
Please visit the KCMO Plan Room website or the KCMO Online Contract Advertising System website for procurement updates.
On January 17, 2020, the City of Kansas City, Missouri (KCMO) announced the shortlisted Design-Build firms for the Blue River Biosolids Facility procurement.
The procurement schedule is subject to change, so please check back on a regular basis.
- September 2019: Issue request for qualifications (RFQ)
- November 2019: Short list, issue request for proposals (RFP)
- January 2020: Confidential meetings with KC Water
- April 2020: Proposals due
- June 2020: Select Design/Builder
- November 2020: Design/builder team notice to proceed
Seeking Design/Build Teams!
Presentations from previously held meetings and events are listed below: