Upcoming Construction Plans
- Concrete for the cake storage and unloading foundation.
- Form and place concrete for the solids building columns and walls.
- Complete assembly of the Cambi (THP) equipment and canopy.
- Repair east holding tank upper walls.
- Refurbish DAF 1 and 2 into the new sidestream treatment system.
- Design completion.
- Asbestos removal from solids building incinerators.
- Removal of the inner brick and asbestos layers in the incinerator smoke stake.
- Trailer park (lay down area).
- Temporary belt filter presses (BFP) hooked up and running.
- Temporary solids rerouting from DAF 3 to the temporary BFPs.
- Temporary power has been rerouted to the Administration Building.
- Selective demolition has started on the Solids Building.
- The pad has been poured for the radio tower control building.
- The radio tower has been erected.
- The smoke stack is gone!
- Boilers to provide heat to the Admin Building were installed just in time for winter.
- Concrete pads for temporary dewatering facility were installed.
- Temporary building placed around the relocated and refurbished belt presses.
- Solids Building demolition continues with sorting debris and hauling off site to be recycled.
- Demolition of gas storage tank cover and mechanisms for possible reuse for equalization in new sidestream treatment process.
- Temporary facilities installed for digester microaeration pilot.
- New boiler system installed to provide heat to the Admin Building.
- Installed test piles to evaluate foundation requirements for new Solids Building.
- Digester feed switched from east holding tank to DAF 3.
- East holding tank cleaning has started in preparation for modifications.
- Building demolished and cleanup wrapping up.
- The east holding tank has been cleaned out.
- Selective demolition has been completed in DAF 1 and DAF 2.
- Helical pile installation in the truck loadout area.
- Helical pile caps in the Biosolids basement.
- Shoring in East Holding Tank in preparation for roof demolition.
- North and south shear walls to include shoring and decks above the solids building basement.
- Pile cap installation for the polymer tanks on the operations floor level.
- Wet well overflow piping installed underground from the existing vault to the wet well riser locations.
- Solids building ground floor suspended slab.
- East holding tank roof demolition.
- Sludge wet well base slab and walls.
- Thermal Hydrolysis Process (THP) structural slab on grade.
- North parking lot.
- Cambi equipment arrived for the THP system.
- Foundation work began for the cake storage and unloading structure.