- Asbestos removal from solids building incinerators.
- Removal of the inner brick and asbestos layers in the incinerator smoke stake.
- Trailer park (lay down area).
- Temporary belt filter presses (BFP) hooked up and running.
- Temporary solids rerouting from DAF 3 to the temporary BFPs.
- Temporary power has been rerouted to the Administration Building.
- Selective demolition ahs started on the Solids Building.
- The pad has been poured for the radio tower control building.
- The radio tower has been erected.
Upcoming Construction Plans
- Installation of a new natural gas line to the Administration Building to replace an aging pipeline.
- Solids Building demolition, anticipated to last approximately 12 weeks, will remove the existing building down to the current foundation. A new Solids Building will be constructed in its place.
- A Microaeration Pilot Study to test an air injection system to reduce hydrogen sulfides in the digesters.
The image above reflects a general project timeline, which is subject to change.